Saturday, May 18, 2024

THOU SHALT NOT

 My computer is acting up always showing that the battery is low. Really? How could that happen when it is connected all the time to the ELECTRIC SOCKET. 

I unplug it only for just 5 minutes and had it back to the plug-ins maybe it needs unplug, plug in method of taking out the "pressure."

Machines sometimes felt stress and  pressure just like humans.

Yeah people, if the "hackers are feeling that "Stanley Milgram" they also imposed such act on your machines, on yourself as being part of  "are you with us?" STANLEY MILGRAM IS NAZI.

Dude hackers I am not with you!! Definitely not for STANLEY MILGRAM.

STANLEY MILGRAM is different from STANLEY CUP.

I am not a volunteer for something I'm not sure about. I'm not a volunteer as a guinea pig. I am not a volunteer for any charity, any organizations that I DON'T KNOW and even aware of. 

You should not volunteer for anything that violate your code of conduct and ethics.

Now what? If you like watching NAZI SERIES... another television series on SHOWCASE features the life stories of the JEWS in a concentration camp in infamous AUSCHWITZ. 

Watch for  Harvey Keitel in TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZ

 


Life Story of     LALI SOKOLOV

6pm every Sunday only at Showcase channel

Brand new NAZI & JEWS story of the Holocaust during World War II. 

 NOTE: THE TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZ is a novel written by Heather Morris

No comments: