Friday, July 24, 2026

HATE CRIME

NOW I KNOW WHY AI or ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL REPLACE WORKERS IN THE WORKFORCE.

First they know almost everything. They wont tell you the words " I don't know."  Their hands are not tied and they don't show bias. Also you cannot  accused AI of hate crime. AI cannot see colors, race and gender. 

Where in the world that ACCESS BC or any Government Agency knew nothing? I couldn't believe it. That is what is so wrong in this world. They should know better. They have access to computers. Their duty is to HELP people, Citizen & Permanent Resident with their inquiry regardless of their looks or appearance, gender, race or color. They should have listening skills, they should be patient not to ignore inquiry. Of all people they should be at least "knowledgeable with all inquiries." THEY ARE PAID THEY SHOULD WORK PROPERLY & EFFECTIVELY.

I know by having this as a subject in my blog could spark controversy and I would have problem dealing with it after. Hey love the obstacles. I've dealt with this before with banks and its employees before. Probably so many had complaints too that's why the local bank closed down and shutdown. Has dealt with a difficult clerk at the retail store and thousands of customers/clients maybe had complaints too... so those retail stores (2) shutdown its business. Sometimes it takes a village!

IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO SHUT DOWN OR CLOSE SOMETHING You know... scooby scooby doo where are you?))) LOL.

Now I know why HATE CRIME was in the NEWS NETWORKS so many hundred times. I have to find out what hate crime is about. I did not understand at first until it happened to me. 

AI Overview: 

A hate crime is a standard criminal offense—such as assault, vandalism, or theft—that is motivated in whole or in part by bias, prejudice, or hatred against a victim's actual or perceived protected group status.

How to prove there is a HATE CRIME? This is per case basis. * Not all cases are ruled out "hate crime." Some are just random crimes. How about Trumps hatred over Canadian politicians? We thought his hatred for former PM Justin Trudeau was the problem then why is it on PM Carney now?


 

No comments: