WOW! Hard to believe that at 5 am this morning it was so DARK! Almost like midnight. Looks like we have an EARLY AUTUMN IN BC.
Well, in the news in Nova Scotia, their maple leaves are already turning its leaves to Fall.
Its about time actually. 12 Celsius this morning and hoping forward to early FALL or AUTUMN.
P.S.
Did you know? By posting Magnon'sMeandering blogpost statement here on my blog because I don't post on his blog a comment had me logged off from my blog. LOL. Hey not funny. I think the Robot got confused whether my blog is my blog or Magnon's. Of course MY BLOG IS MY BLOG! Duh. That's one thing that Google has to find out. That they asked my password. SO GLAD THAT I KNOW MY PASSWORD SO WELL I was able to return to my account.
Huh! It's almost like the movie THE LAST SPARK OF HOPE. So ridiculous.
I have to change the weather! It makes me angry!
No comments:
Post a Comment