Thursday, June 20, 2024

Nobody Answers!

 NOBODY ANSWERS nor made comments nor sent a message. No body!! 👻👻😀😀

Facebook and Google > Ghost town?

Right on! They just followed the word READ.

Anyway, my blogs don't allow comments or spam.

I don't really care if I got answer or comments from anybody. This is a blog and if my opinion, idea or any story here bothers you then it is not my problem to deal with.

Yes, I have a snobby attitude when it comes to blogging. I prepared myself not to be liked. Personal blogs are just that its a personal diary or very private and confidential but managed for some of my friends to read what they can absorb or comprehend. Yeah, my friends don't even bother. They don't have a say, no words, nothing, nada.

Some people don't really understand why some people have to blog or write stories. The only humans who can understand blog writers are also blog writers, storytellers, journalists, newscasters, novelists, author of books, magazines, & newspapers. Too many millions of us now. Very competitive world of blogging.

It gets boring sometime, you know. Ha ha ha ha!!!

We need a breakthrough!

No comments: